STOLEN: 93 Civic Si. *UPDATE: SISTER FUCKER STOLE IT!*

Lol. I wouldn’t doubt it…if it’s them, their hiding it damn good. We went out in 2 different groups scouring every street in Amsterdam. :ninja

miah ill keep my eyes out in my travels i know what the car looks like so ill have some people watch for it

get anything from the security cameras?

Its on my radar I like in Amterico, mostlikly new “home” for it. If I see it can I PIT it into a ditch and then call ya?

jk, but I will keep an eye out and call the popo if I see it.

I called JPD again and Sgt Allen said he’s “still waiting on the fire department to get the footage”. Apparently the FD is in charge of the security camera’s and it takes a fucking week for the PD to watch them. Jackoffs. :Idiots

KK…by all means pit that bitch and call me up lol

Two words…sister fucker. Might as well move this to epic…because that’s where it’ll end up.

Are you getting it back ?

Rapehatch raped…your hatch?!

Forgot about the sister fucker…lolz

Miah, glad it all came together. He is going down for a longgggggggg fuckin time. I think you should tag team his mom and girlfriend. I hear his mom has large cans :wink:

Yes he did…

what a fucking scumbag.
is the car alright?

No fucking way, srs?

Holy shit are you fucking serious?

WOW

Not a joke guys… unfortunately. I’m not going to comment beyond that… I’m not sure what’s going on, what can be discussed at this point. I’m sure Jeremiah will chime in with what he can when he can.

What a fucking scum bag

Oh wow, yes this thread will get epic indeed. So did you get it back in relatively one piece at least?

rapehatch must’ve beat GTA4 right before he went on the heist

same guys who raped ASS and KK?

No that was some other hoodlums, this is the I fucked my sister pumpkin chuckin fuck.