STOLEN: 93 Civic Si. *UPDATE: SISTER FUCKER STOLE IT!*

Plus Rep dude.

Sister fucker Gonna get his shit pushed in.

Glad he’s getting some karma!

4th degree and he got 2 years? That doesnt make sense… I’ve been charged with 2nd degree criminal possesion of stolen property and got off with a fine. Curious how you got that info?

Do you know the kids name? I can look up what he really got if anything.

I’m sure this may explain a bit, but I’m sure the kid couldn’t get anything better than a public defender, plus the kid had a previous record for being a scumbag. Dunno if sister fucker is before your time, but it’s worth it to read ALL threads concerning him lol.

Joshua Ogden or something like that if I remember right

He doesnt come up on the nys inmate information system, but it may be too early if he was just sentenced

is there a famous thread about him? lol

when was he sentenced? Should be up there within a week of him arriving at the prison.

Thanks guys. It was definately a wonderous thing to hear he was finally put away. Still sucks that I’m out a fuckton of money that was put into my car though.

Dave(I think that’s your name) Josh is a repeat offender. He has something like 16 offences in the last 3-4 years just in Fulton county, and a few in Montgomery. When I get more info…I’ll be sure to update.

hope he gets fucked in the ass HARD in jail, no lube.

good luck with trying to recoup some the funds

wow that kids a fucking scumbag. im sad to say ive spoken with him in person. he used to live up the street from my ex girl nicole. fucking asshole.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=12376

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=12603

LOLZ will most definitely be had.

getting the exhaust back? help you recoupe some of that money!

read first 10 pages then got sidetracked lol

was pretty funny when out of no where he started to recite a rap battle from 8 mileand then stopped posting and smokinss goes wherd cheddar bob go lol…

Thought it was also interesting when he compared his dick to a yard stick… guy thinks hes Nolan or something

Nah…pretty much all I’m getting back is the swap minus axles/linkage, struts/springs, towhooks and rear F&F lca’s.

i knew ogden hes always been a scumbag hes a year younger than me if anything ever got stolen hes the first place i go

ooo and his car is completly smashed i seen it this weekend windows blown right out of it

did you get your header back?? cause some kid is selling one juuuust like it in canjo area. its on ctvtec. dont have a link tho sry