STOLEN: 93 Civic Si. *UPDATE: SISTER FUCKER STOLE IT!*

Any updates? Was the shell found?

I pm’ed the guy that said he knew where it was…I gave him the names and numbers of the investigators on the case…I told him he could tell me where it was…He pm’ed me back and said he was going to call the police…That’s the last heard…

oh man cant wait to here more of the details

uhh they’re not missing the shell I thought…didn’t he say the police had it at their garage, leaking fluids, idle jump, etc?

I THINK the engine was removed from the original shell, put in chicken fuckers car and then the cops seized it. shell is still a POW. but dont take my word for it. i may be wrong

There wasn’t any dirtbike at his house when I was there…but I’ll try to find out anything tomorrow when I call.

Pming you right now.

holy shitttttt. Karma is a bitchhh!

Actually karma is just a word.

Cool thanks bro! it would be EPIC-ER if this scored twice for the good guys!

this is craziness

So is this fuck in jail yet?

i dunno how the fuck i missed this. What a fucking piece of shit. I hope he gets violated in ways most people wouldn’t care to imagine. Keep us posted for sure.

He’s out on bail still. The state police and JPD are terrible at returning my calls…I haven’t heard shit in weeks.

I would say keep an eye out in Amsterdam they love to steal shit that we all work hard for… Good luck

Have you read any part of this thread??? Or even the thread title for that matter?

Lol. Well the kid does know alot of Amsterdam folk…and not everything was recovered. Bet your ass I still eyefuck every Civic I see in Amsterdam just waiting to see my Bride seat…or rims, etc pop up.

Heard a wonderful update today.

He was sentenced upstate for 2 years for 4th degree criminal posession of stolen property for all of my parts($6500 worth). He wasn’t linked to my car since it was chopped up and dumped out of state…so that’s the best they could do. I’m getting some of my stuff back(engine/suspension) so I’ll be throwing that all back up for sale again once I reclaim it.

2 years is a long fucking time to spend in a box… congrats man.

Good to hear he was sentenced, congrats!

Good to hear.