STOLEN ALERT: 2007 Honda CRF150R

dnt no my gramr wus bein graded, sry.

Eh, the your and you’re thing is a pet peeve of mine

Mike, make an ad on craigslist saying “Looking to buy Xr/Crf asap”

In ad say your new to bikes but heard honda was a good brand and looking to buy an xr100,200,250 or a crf 150 or 230. Cash in hand and ready to buy asap.

I have caught not one person doing this but two. For obvious reasons I dont think there going to post it on craigslist however if you say your looking for one (cant be ONLY a crf150 as that would sketch the thief out) the thief may bite by saying they have one for sale… Hope that helps

holy shit dude. Very shitty. Hope we find the fucker. If we do, I know where to cinder block his feet and throw him over board in round lake.

damn man thats so shitty, ill be keeping my eye out if i see anything around my area
I let a few of my friends who are big into dirt biking know about it, theyll keep their eyes out at events and such

Whereabouts was it stolen from, which town?
Sucks to hear that bike-stealing scumbags are already out and about, hope they get caught.
Check ebay and nearby state cl for bikes and parts, although if whoever took it has half a brain they might wait a week or two before posting it.
But they’ll do it sooner than later since sitting on a bunch of parts from different bikes or even whole bikes is asking to get caught.

Scumbags…should all be teabagged by bums…and then hung in a tree were they belong…

Hope you find the fucker soon.

Dude how the FUCK do you get so much shit taken from you!?!??! Anyway, when you find them call me.

Doubtful

Highly Doubful

It was take from Ft. Johnson, right next to amsterdam.

damn mike, you have some bad luck.

sucks when the good dudes get raw deals

actually its the total opposite. Plaf is very far from being a “scumbag” but he sure does deal with enough of them on a daily basis.

Mike, no offense, but imo you posting an add on craigslist saying stolen alert with the bike details and picture fucked you real bad… No ones gonna even think about posting on craiglist now. Just my $0.02

And thats coming from a criminal himself.

sure… or if you read, I’ve caught 2 people doing what I advised mike to do in the first place.

Oh, now youre a detective. Good work, Officer.

thanks kid, i will probably see love4boost someday at work anyway

:rofl

gotta scope out the new place when youre all settled in