STOLEN ALERT: 2007 Honda CRF150R

anyone friends on FB with that chode? i wana do a little research. lol

Jeremiah get ahold of you yet?

I’m not sticking up for the kid or anything, but stealing a car seemed a bit out of his league, and he only took that so that he could use the parts for his own benefit, not so that he could flip it for money or anything. This may not be his doing.

i disagree, if he stole a fucking car i wouldnt put it past him to take a bike.

But he has no use for the bike. All he wanted was the parts off the car and he was pretty good at disassembling the thing. Again, I’m NOT defending him, I just dont think this was him

It could be him or it could be the 2 dipshit broadalbin retards that have stolen motorcycles before and I bet u would defend them too ernie being you have hung out with one of the kids

Oh so if you use parts for your own use its ok ?:rofl

If you steal one thing you’ll steal anything. Scumbags aren’t that choosey. A dirt bike u could use with little chance of getting caught. Vin swapping a car is a bit more risky. Thieves are scumbags no matter what u took.

damn i come accross as a thief? id slap you if you said it to my face. i have old school believe respect and youll get respect. disrespect and youll get disrespect.

You go ahead and do that. Let me know how it turns out for you.

i would have to if he talks shit in front of me. i understand hes helping his buddy but dont drag me into this.

and why do you want to know how it turns out? you like drama class?

im sure you would end up having a a rough time if you slapped him. just saying.

^this

Not going to go around putting Pauls personal info on the forum, but I can say with supreme confidence it would be one of the dumbest things you would ever hypathetically do.

Huh? You yet again say something false. I have never hung out with sister fucker, josh jordan, chris kid, neil, or any other scumbag from that clan. Sorry.

I never said it was okay. Just not likely

I didnt say it was any of them it was another thief u hung out with

Stupid people saying stupid things ITT.

I LYKE TUHRTALS.

Yeah whose the guy that has/had the white tiburan that I think worked at NAPA at one point and I know works/worked at Adirondack tire next to the icecream place.

If I remember he was arrested for the theft of a bike that was tracked down on Shift actually.

Is this the person you are all talking about?

I know who you mean and for legal purposes wont say his name online but he never worked at napa. He flipped his own car but beyond that I never heard of him stealing a motorcycle. Maybe his dumbass friend Corey did though

the dam kid has been fired from every job he has had for stealing and also word around is that he didnt flip his car on his own heard he pissed some people off and they flipped the car on him so Joe and corey both are scumbags if anybody is in the amsterdam/broadalbin area watch ur shit these guys are thieves

and to answer your question Krazykid its the same kid and yes the bike was tracked down on here thanks to a good guy