Stolen Car Missing Rsx Type S

my buddys 2001 rsx type s , was stolen this morning in erin mills and erin ceter area .

silver
rsx type s spoiler
full equast

if spotted pm please

cops r looken but there cops

plate number?
any other description we should be looking out for?
stock rims?
tinted? etc…
i’m quasi close to the area…i’ll keep an eye out

It sucks to hear that but that description sounds like every RSX that I see out there on the road…

yellow foogs
stock rsx rims type s
left front light is faded
no tints

plate azvz519

no plate in front on dash board , probbaly gone so no plate holder

this car was at marks track meet last sunday if anyone saw it

thanks guys

Dude…seriously…

“dude, seriously”… if ur fri nite consists of corectin ppls grammar on the net u shud seriously contimplate takin ur own life… did you get all that? or would you like me to spell it out correctly for your little brain?

It took me 30 seconds, holy shit, my whole night is shot! I better just go to bed right now.

Does my brain shrink because I correct people’s grammar? I don’t really see the logic behind this.

You’re a prick, but I don’t go on about how you’re wasting your time telling me I should kill myself because I corrected some guy’s brutally bad spelling. Oh wait, what I meant is: go kill yourself.

ay the guys trying to help his friend out. im sure if anyone lost their car they would be feeling the pressure aswell. ill keep an eye out, although there are quite a few possibilities of what could have happened by now. GL

lol calm down ^^^people and help rocco find his friends rsx

how do ppl just robs cars like this? i assume the crook had a tow truck or something…

Fuck dude…hopefully he can get his car back. I’ll take a look out in Whitby bro. Silver rsx type s yellow fogs. Got it.

i saw a silver rsx with a wing today at around 5:20 on finch b4 the 404
yellow fogs.
whats your e-mail i snapped some pics , their not too clear though