Stolen Keep an eye out if your going south

The last one i posted belonged to a sponsor of the team this setup belongs to a friend of a sponsor basicly. One of cars did get stolen yrs ago…a rhd honda hatch that had a shitton of work.

I was just reading in Street Rodder that some guy had his truck, trailer and show car stolen and it got posted all over the internet and the truck was found in one part of town and then the trailer was found in another part of town with the car still in it so theres a chance it might not be gone forever if enough word gets out about it.

Posted on clubroadster.net

Good shit. Great to see fellow car fags helping out car fags.

That sucks, i have a feeling it will get found…hopefully, seeing as thats a pretty hard trailer/truck to miss driving down the road and a pretty distinct car, and looks like the word is getting out pretty quick

damn that fucking blows

lol agreed

STRONG carfag work in this thread:hug

not at all…straight from jtps mouth:

john, this is absolutely not an insurance job. i didn’t have insurance on the fc since it’s a race car. and my truck insurance doesn’t cover the trailer or car. any anyways money can’t replace this car… it means more than any money is worth to me…

I’m offering a $5000 cash reward to any information that leads to the locating and retrieval of my green fc rx7 and chevy truck. please spread the word, I need the car and truck back.

oh man, that sucks! i hate seeing posts like this. hopefully itll all be recovered soon and unharmed.