Stolen lawn mower conks out in amherst! haha

I’m so damn happy that I am the one posting this, I tried to search and did not find this surprizingly. The reason I am happy posting this is because this fucking scumbag stole from my gf’s house back about a year ago after we left the house. there are reasons we know it was him. happy as fuck he is in jail and hopefully spending some time in there as well. just funny as hell how it all went down!

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/762813.html

Suspect nabbed when riding lawn tractor conks out

An Amherst man who rode a stolen lawn tractor away from the scene of the theft was arrested after the vehicle conked out, town police reported this afternoon.
The tractor had been stolen from the garage of a McKinley Avenue residence at around 7 p.m. Wednesday, according to Lt. Paul Schmit. The homeowner saw it being driven away and followed it along McKinley, across to Harding Road and up to Main Street, where it was abandoned.
After the suspect ran across the street, police tracked him down at his Tennyson Terrace home, where the key to the tractor had been tossed into a trash can, Schmit said.
James Wulff, 37, of Tennyson Terrace, was charged with felony counts of burglary and grand larceny. Following arraignment today before Amherst Town Justice Mark Farrell, Wulff was held in lieu of $7,500 bail.

The news really printed the phrase “conked out” and referred to a riding lawnmower as a vehicle? :picard:

http://www.vat19.com/webimages/seashells/conch-shell/conch-shell-beautyshot.jpg 'd out.

lol @ homeowner following him. Pretty good self control not to beat someone’s ass for being so blatantly stupid.

i lol’d

http://www.rotorob.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/Ty_Conklin.jpg

conked out

$7500 bail!? lol I know a guy who just got into a high speed chase with the cops and is out on $2000

well this guy has been convicted several times for theft!

and even more funny.

my gf was looking through there photo albums and found the very first picture to be this guy on a riding lawn mower looking very fucked up. they posted it on there fridge and now have a sign that says “STOP THIEF” so fucking funny. i took a picture but dont have it to post yet.

ahahahah, so here is the picture!

ahahahahahahahahaha, hes at it again, the fucking idiot gets out on bail, and while out on bail he figured it would be a good idea to head over to my gf’s uncles house, and well what would you think he would do. went into his gf’s car, pocketed cd’s, left the cd case. and took a bunch of other shit.

the best part about this, they were home. they cornered him into there back yard, and told him to come clean about it, seeing as the cd book was in the car with no cd’s and he was there, it was pretty obvious, well he denied that he had them. they called the cops after giving him one chance to come clean, which they were going to call them anyways, the cops show up, and guess whats in his pockets, cd’s and all the other shit that was taken.

so seeing as this guy was out on bail, that would mean now, back to jail without bail, correct?

what a fucking waste of life! if only people like this were killed off in order to allow those who can have kids to be able to! life would be so much better! lol

awesome.

Yammy, why does all the ridiculous shit happen to you, or someone you know?

this was a uncle of my gf, he decided why not go to his house since he knew him. why he robbed him, well i was going to say was beyond me, but no its not, hes just that fucking stupid and probably ate to many paint chips!

eating paint chips must be a family thing…

Shouldnt this be happening in like lackawanna or someplace, not amherst

Wow… this guy is full of fail.

It’s too bad NY isn’t one of those states that lets you shoot people to defend property. :slight_smile:

No way… people in Amherst throw away better stuff than he steals…
Maybe he just missed trash day?

well the house he stole from was in cheektowaga, but he is from amherst from what i remember.

Conch’d out?