Stopped by Redlines shop this morning....

How did I get roped into this? :lol

I dont see anyone touching SW’s record anytime soon. 246mph is insane. Anyone willing to take the nuts to go that fast is ballsy to say the least. SW wrote a letter to his wife if something were to happen to him before he went on that run in the TX mile. If something were to go bad at 200+mph it would go very badly, very fast. There are a few cars I see being able to beat that record, a TT GT, and the TT Gallardo are a couple I can think of off the top of my head. I absolutely love the C6 Z06, I think that car is going to have potential to go a long way in the performance world. Ranger is piloting that car, STOCK, with drag radials in the 10s!! Absolute insanity.

I have talked with Howard a couple times… you cannot discredit this man. He is living the dream. He is building performance packages for people interested in going fast. And it seems he is doing very well. More people need to realize how big this is. My hat is off to him.

I will be heading down in March to Tk2k10 in Texas. I’m not sure when the mile is, but it would be neat to see some other local folks down there.