Stopped by Redlines shop this morning....

Im sure! I know Bruce ( head tech a RLMS ) really wants to get ahold of pass time and see if they would be interested in a RLMS pass time, just like they did w/ underground lambos and vipers.

can i come if i put GM badges on my car?

RLMS vs Synapse passtime?

OH SNAP!:ohnoes

Hotrod Civic doing work!

new website looks good, just a couple questions about a couple vids.

is that howards vette when he had the TT setup running 10.6 @ 141mph?

the HTR 750 camaro that ran the 11.8 or w/e at only 126mph? was this just a base tune or is just because these cars are just that heavy?

i’m am NOT hating, just asking!

that would be sick and great publicity for both shops, might even help the scene a bit around here.

^ It would be awesome for sure.

The TTZ is impressive for sure, I’m sure that run was at base/low boost. A 126 trap sounds about right for a new Camaro with ~750HP.

on 4lbs the camaro has been 11.30’s walking it out of the hole. Howards car made the top 5 fastest camaros in the counrty, and he didnt even know thats what GM hightech was shooting for. If we only knew we were going to a gun fight we would have brought a BIG gun, not a knife!

i usually see cars going that fast with around 400hp but the car does weigh over 4000 lbs.

gotcha. he shoulda turned the wick up!

that would be pretty cool i watch passtime every week night when i eat din haha

well youd be the one to ask Howard, lets make this happen!

^ second that.

I will see what i can do! Even if we couldnt get speed tv to go for it, im sure we could set up a rlms vs synapse grudge racing event at LVD.

Yeh to get speed tv there would be insane! But if not im still pumped to get a grudge event going!

why ? code blue ,s car never runs ,rays supra is gone whats the point lolololol just playin

I’m sure Howard (from LVD) would be more then happy to set something like this up even without SPEED.

if my tranny holds together ill have something worthy next spring

fuck your car lololol

hahahah that was funny, dont get me wrong i think it would be fun as shit, BUT if RLMS did win this event all we would ever hear is " yah but there cars are 50-100k" and “my turbo isnt boosting” and “they have more $$ in the turbos on that z06 than i have in my whole build” etc…