Straight Razor Shave

I’ve had a couple. They are impossible to find. There is a shop on William east of the 90 on the north side.

They are a nice treat. If I was closer to someone who did them, I’d go once a month. Instead, I get the tea tree at Supercuts.

Bumping this up as I am interested in finding a good place to get one done. Although I’m a bit concerned about some of the experiences here so I might do a dry run of it in a month just to see how it goes. I already use a safety razor myself via Fry’s post above, but am not really confident in my skills still. I manage to nick myself still and just am not happy about it. Might give the battery powered Fusion a try since I had success with that once but I’m afraid frequent usage will lead to razor burn and irritation as was my original problem with my old (non battery powered) Fusion. Just looking to see if anyone else has opinions.

get the new fusion pro glide blades. they are a huge improvement to the original fusion.

been getting shick quattro’s from Summit racing every order, been pretty happy with them.