straight up miserable mother

fuckers :madfawk:

don’t you hate them… wtf, i mean, people are really pissing me off.

i don’t understand how someone can come up to me, and request that i fix a problem for them, but be straight up nasty about it… fucking assholes… people have shitty attitudes for no reason… last time i checked, when you ask a favor you are nice to the person you’re asking.

some woman is just a straight up miserable bitch… ughhhhh makes me want to throw my laptop through the window… she got put on the bottom of the pile, for sure.

also, i don’t give a fuck about the weather!!! every 15 minutes some asshole comes to my office and says “hey, it’s snowing” … “hey, the snow stopped” … " i hear it’s going to be icy tonight" … i can assure you all taht i DON’T GIVE A FUCK.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :jerkit: :jerkit: :mad:

:madfawk:

/rant

Cooter punch?? :dunno:

It’s OK. Everyone here thinks that I can read their god damn minds whenever they write cryptic things on paper and then expect me to know what the fuck they want me to type. My GM doesn’t listen to a god damn word I say (doesn’t want to buy 128-bit SSL Certificate (big $99 purchase) because he doesn’t think that we should have an online store for spare parts, even though it’s been up and ready to go for 2-months and my boss liked it, now he wants to question it (and probably convince the boss out of it) because he never knew what the fuck was going on in the first place). Chinese guy who has lived in the US for 8 years DOES NOT UNDERSTAND PLAIN AND SIMPLE FUCKING ENGLISH. Tell him everything 20 times, then he STILL doesn’t know what the fuck you are talking about. People just WALTZ in to work at 9:30, 9:45, 10:00 and think that’s OK. (Of course it’s OK… I’ve only been waiting for you to get here for 2 hours, nevermind that I had to put my work on hold until your lazy ass decided to get in the car and drive 1 mile to work).

Must be PMS. :mad:

hahahahahahaaha

damn IT jobs

I feel your pain

I’m getting out of IT support, stupid miserable people annoy me. Time to start my own business dynasty. Mail to order euthenasia machines so all those miserable people can kill themselves and rid the world of their complete obsolescense.

i’m game to sell shit, or kill people… just let me know.

if people piss me off I can throw them the fuck out, or fire them. Fucking sweet.

damn sonny!

i know what you are talking about though :hs:

I can relate. When things go well everyone is my best friend here… but soon as something technical doesn’t work… it’s my fault and my problem!! Of course it’s always a dire emergency to have it fixed a half hour ago. It’s a guaranteed thing that they get all irritated and convey their irritation directly to me. Which irritates me more because I’m already irritated that they bother me. I wouldnt mind if it was a legit problem, especially if it happened to be my fault. 99 out of 100 times it’s the 1D10T user error. Then there is management… but thats a whole different thread…

x2! Fucking crack heads!!!

actually the crackheads are staying away more this year.

actually the crackheads are staying away more this year. i dont know why, but its sweet.

i,m talking about this new chick that i have to train today for wet work,she was supposed to be here at 8,but her fucking kids had a delay so i am just fucking sitting here,i rerally do hate crackheads n former crack heads!