STRANDED! Help diagnose

even with AAA its only 3 miles free. After that full price.

Being friends with the owner of a towing company ftw.

that depends what plan you have, if you have AAA and didn’t spend the extra $20 to get the plus service which is 100 miles then you are really stupid…the basic plan isn’t even worth getting IMO.

I havent had AAA since '05 when I bought my Hyundai since it came with free towing and roadside assistance. I just never got it again when I got rid of that car.

If I need a tow I just call my friend.

Textbook PJB post.

If your Mustang is drivable, it’d prolly be a good idea to have AAA Plus.

my father had the same exact problem on his wrangler years back. It ended up being the neutral safety switch on top of the transmission. I think the switch was somewhere between 15-30 dollars.

GF had the same problem with 04 wrangler. Clutch safety switch became uncliped from behind the pedal… Dont shut it off until you get home!

I rarely ever drive it and when I do its locally now.

I have AAA plus. They towed me home when I broke my CV. I was in Cooperstown.

I used to have the regular AAA membership and used it a few times but really 3 free miles isnt worth paying $30+ a year for.

AAA covers any car that you’re in. That’s 1.

1. What if you aren’t local to your friend? He ain’t gonna bail your ass out then is he?

I have AAA Plus. Haven’t used it yet, but I know when I need it I’ll be good to go.

I’m all for being fiscally responsible but dude…how cheap are you? That’s like pennies a day. Don’t buy a 6-pack next time and instead put that money into a jar for AAA. Or if you don’t drink, don’t buy something else you don’t need.

The one time you break down far from your friend and home, you’re going to think of this thread.

Well hopefully I dont break down. The truck shouldnt be an issue and I never drive the car anyway and if I do its local.

Towing the trailer full of golf carts could put some stress on the ol’ F150, eh?

the 96 has the expensive one on it thats like 3-400 bills on it if its a auto and like 200 if its a manual

My Mustang ran once. It was nice.