strange problem installing XP SP2 (dual boot w/vista64)

np :slight_smile:

dude are you using vista to play games??? on that computer, i would recomond xp for games if so, vista just eats away at your memory and you will not get shit for frames per second xp you will get the most performance out of it

wtf

shut up

about that respect thing…yea ur not earning it

huh? Vista>XP in my opinion… I haven’t come close to utilizing all of my memory yet so it’s not even an issue. Should I go back to 98 because it used even less memory than XP?

:rx3:

you shut up dude i think i know what im talking about i go to school for computers and am awarded most outstanding student all the time i have proof of that too if you wanna see so you need to learn your place you jerk:shithitfan:

you shut up, i know what im talking about trust me:banghead:

no 98 is based off dos and also is a 9x operating system, even tho it doesn’t use much memory, if you have over 512mb of ram 9x operating systems will throw you errors and blue screens 24/7, what are the specs of the computer, and also vista uses 2gigs of ram just idling :rofl: :lolham:

honestly running xp on that will work like a charm esp. the 32bit version, vista just isn’t there yet, even tho sp1 fixed alot, but if i was you i would run xp pro, what are you using vista for anyways??

your a moron, stop posting