Street BIke Red running from cops bridgeville

to be honest with you bud its is 9 million times better…

you gonna have to swing over and drive it…ripped that big ass non ideling cam in put in a nice street strip cam with awsome power low mid and high

and umm fixed the tune…um alot…

car runs awsome whole differnt car…and it dosnt dump fuel like it was pooring out of the gas tank…

apparently it wasnt running a quik tune prior to the purchase…

and btw, i have an idea as to how i could assist you in reducing that number of vehicles…

that Yukon needs a new home… Call me

haha

well humm

i might not sell the yukon

but i do have an expodition and a mini van i need to sell…

i also own them haha

expodition i can sell cheep…has high miles but thing runs like its brand new…

where talking 4000 bucks…buddy is deployed for 5 years and gave me power of attourny over his two cars to sell for him

spanglar get on aim. My aunt needs a minivan quick!

i think i seen you in the camaro today. didnt think it was you because it was a camaro, lol.

do they have that big of a problem with speeders? and hayabusa…eh…could have picked a better bike

i guess not. typical no info spanglar

This is coming from someone who has rode for how long??

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=698210#post698210

typical…

sorry logged off didnt see your post i dont spend my whole life on the internet like you do

and rides a clapped out f2…

guess you never rode one…

out all the bikes ive owned i loved my busa

so easy to ride comfortable fast when you wanted it and easy cruising

yea, if they wanted to get to 180 a whole .2 seconds faster they could have went with a zx-14 :rolleyes:

08 Busa was working on getting the title back…haven’t heard if that happened tho.

How long i’ve ridden means what? The busa is ugly to me, sure its fast…but not my cup of tea

What was i supposed to get for my first bike…a new 600 or a liter bike? or waste my money on a pos 250? I think not

And my bike is far from clapped out, its not a harley leaving oil droplets at every stoplight

Or the ZX-12.

Both are very comfortable. Oklahoma Highway patrol also have Busas.

Um that is a problem of the past with Harleys, again something you know nothing about.

And today it’s still something that can be said to piss off any harley rider…that and the fact that they aren’t “all american” either.

So you like to intentionally piss other riders being the new king of streets and all.

Someone said it right, you are the new SUNCAWK of the forums.

Are your reading comprehension skills that fucked up or are you just retarded? I said its something THAT CAN BE SAID not SOMETHING THAT I SAY…fucking idiot

So if you don’t say it how do you know it still pisses people off?

I’m going to be like you and assume becuase you “know” it still pisses them off" that you said it.