Street Drift Discussion v1.3.3.7.6.9.4.2.0

what happened to you drifting?

Mr Ramrod…

full set (4) 205/50/15’s plzz…

If I put just the 205’s o nthe back my car will have a mean backwards rake going on with my baloon tires up front

this statement makes no sense

I currnetly have 215/60/15’s all around

if I just put the 205’s on the back my car will look :retardclap

it won’t look gay for that long.

no one can tell how gay it looks whilst drifting them

You think people can see key marks when you’re drifting? :shifty

They can :rofl

jk <3

maybe you can get a close up view of them while I am drifting circles around your spun out ass haha

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

so wtf is going on?

i don’t know what’s going on? maybe the lot then drifting on the way home?

Touche’

Last night when you kicked it sideways off of lake rd I thought you were going in the ditch haha

Haha, nah I just let off and the tires grip right up. The road had a little bump up in it and just threw the car right around haha and I wasn’t ready for it.

I almost found my way into a fence on the exit 11 s-turn.

Haven’t done much 2nd gear stuff with the 245 Potenzas in warm weather…I clutch kicked and let go of the wheel for a second thinking it’d come around on me like it normally does…yeah no, came out for a split second then straightened right out.

Gotta be a little more brutal with em :shifty

But god damn did our pack sound good.

Steve’s RB25, couple built, big turbo SR20’s, some sick bikes doing wheelies all over the place, some douche in a loud ass M3 :shifty. Shit was cash, just wish we left earlier so I could have stayed longer.

Yeah that stupid fast built SR20 S13 coupe was the tits.

Word.

The grey S14 with black stock wheels made me so jealous when he did the quick 1st-2nd rip sideways off of lake rd.

I need a new tranny. I miss being able to beat the piss out of my driveline :frowning:

discuss :shifty

yea it was a blast i can’ wait til the next one. we will have to start around 1 or 2 and cruise around 5-6. other then that it was a great turn out and i loved seeing my house with ill cars all over the lawn!

p.s. also more racing/passing next time everyone stayed in one long line on rt9 i didn’t see anyone but the 2 bikes and alex’s S13 the whole drive.and can’t wait for pics!

the built s13 coupe is a drift hustle member and he was at the lot with us on friday. lots of work done to it(car was built at synapse) but needs a stiffer spring to run more boost it creeps around 16-18psi and only makes 300rwhp(low boost setting) 388rwhp (high boost setting) as of now.rims and tires should be on it by the weekend.