stripped block

so after putting in the T28 which is NOT i repeat NOT a direct fit from the T25, with everything back in after the first start up it starts squirting out oil. so i check and its leaking between the block and oil line fitting from the turbo… turns out the threads in the block are stripped! im very frustrated right now, ive tried using some teflon tape to seal it up, i tried more washers, still nothing.

can someone help me please, some suggestions on what to do and if anyone else has had this problem let me know what you did to fix it. and yes i know most people will just say re tapp it, so thanks but that will be my last resort. please help.

time and time again iv said this ither re tap it or go to crappy tire, they sell this stuff that fixes threads in ur block when idiots strip spark plugs. that shit is bomb. try it? its only like 6 bucks

if its the block. please just retap to a size you know of that htere is a fitting readly availabe. its not costco…but there is a place by bratania(sp) and dixie its some place that can fab u up anyline you can think of. just tell em the tread depth and corse and your good to go, even tho this post has been discussed over and over after the reformating i thought id like to shed some light