need help fast please

ok on my sr20det motor the oil line that gos from the block to the turbo is striped and my friend tryed to re tap it but now its just to striped oil is leakin out how do i fix this problem like is there something that i can buy or what can i do ???

so the threads into the block are stripped? Need a better explaination

ya sorry the oil line that gos from the turbo in to the block thats were is is stripped (the block is stripped

ouch, that sucks.
There are thread repair kits (helicoil?? helocoil??), but i don’t think they are designed to withstand oil pressure. not sure though.
might have to tap new threads into it one size larger.
man, that sucks, good luck!
you could try calling up a machining shop , they might have a recommendation?

Yeah you will need to go with a bigger size and re tap it again. Mopac should have adapters.

i had the same thing happen some jerk who had my SR before me stripped it and tried to seal it with silicone.(damn Hacks!!) what i did is re tap the feed line, had a friend make a new feed out of a bolt, and made the feed line bigger to accommodate the bigger bolt and modified the copper gasket too.

theres three ways of doing this,
1 u retap the hole and move up to a bigger size
or 2 you have to put in heli-coil which will keep the same size
3 option probably the best one would be take out the turbo and everything around and tow it to a shop probably cost you 1-2 hours labour