Stuck in a farmers field/snow... Ill save ya

… 1st get a hold of me on a sat morning because i dont have anything better to be doin but laying in a ditch/snow bank.:shoot: since im the nice guy i am, i got dressed went out in the cold to help a fellow NYspeeder, he says he just stuck in a field, so im thinkin ehh no biggie, i get there and notice that all 4 of his tires are in the air, and his truck is sitting on the frame with 2 foot ditches everywhere.

so i latch on his trailer hitch with my tow strap, lock her in 4 wheel, brrrrr, SNAP, there goes my strap, the other persons truck didnt even move, and i was spinning all 4 of mine. so after seeing that, i knew this could be a bitch, so now i hook the chain up, BRRRR a couple more tugs and the truck isnt moving, and im just spinning my tires still. so i think of the only truck with the balls and the only guy willling to come out and give a lending hand, a BIG HAND, i call him up, he doesnt have his truck to tow his trailer out to save us with his monster truck snow killer, he gives me a couple pointers, so i hooked back up and just get a huge head start and yank it out, it took a couple times, but we got it. :tup:

after pulling it out, we both laughed a lil bit and went on our way.

:tdown: to silly pavement boys tryin to go off roading, keep it on the the street concrete urban-cowboy kid sliver gtp :rofl:

edit - now im up to two good deeds, i can get u outta tickets and pull u outta fields.

:biglaugh:

Your making your rounds all over western NY. . .your like superman just on a smaller scale

pics or ban

And with a v-8 :tup:

nice work J. :tup: to lending a helping hand to a speedR :slight_smile:

the running start tug works great :smiley:

What a stupid post in this thread of helping.

Good job helping that kid out Choda. :tup:

Kia owners take the intarweb too seriously :slight_smile:

He helps with brakes also…although i think they need to be bled better cuz they slow me down but not stop me if i do oover 20mph…still massivly appreciated though :tup:.

waiting for silvergtp to chime in here

:tup:

yeah I gota give a huge [nelsonvoice] HA HA![/nelsonvoice] to Jason lol.

oops

haahahahah

Wheres the pics???

Where did this happen at? The Maize?

i would have loved to do some laps in those fields

word, me too.

here u can see the ruts and where his frame was on the ground and tires in the air. the one with my foot in it was about 1.5’ - 2’ deep.

:rofl:

What kind of truck do you have?

-Cheater-

hes got a branco i think