Stupid F'ing tire!!

Ok, here’s the story. I have a 06 Nissan Xterra. Friday night, I go out with some friends for a few drinks and some laughs, right. Well, I get in my car to go home and see a light with an exclaimation point on, on the dash. WTF I think to myself, stuff like this only happens when I’m drinking. So I consult the good ole owners manual. It tells me that my tire pressure is low… Ok whatever, me being a girl and knowing nothing about my car, nor how to check the tire pressure, I decide to go to the gas station and add alittle bit of air to each tire, I’ll take it to a shop the next day. So that’s what I do. Take it to what I think is a decent place down 51 in Elizabeth. Take it there, guy tells me that the back drivers side tire had a wire in it and he fixed it. He then tells me that I have to take my car back to Nissan to get them to turn the light off. I think that’s ridiculous but trust he’s right. Well, yesterday, I finally learned how to check the tire pressure and see that the tire he “fixed” has only 22psi when it should have 35. So I add more air and wouldn’t ya know, the light goes off just like that. So obviously the guy never added more air to the tire once he fixed it. Like, I understand any random person could have forgotten to add air, but come on dude, that’s your job!!! I drove all night and all day today, and still no light on and checked the tire pressure again tonight and it’s still at 35psi so needless to say, I won’t be getting my tires plugged at that joint anymore :finger:

noob post mandi :rolleyes:

I’ll plug it next time.

:idb:
:rofl:

:rofl:

LOL i hope u didnt take it to Phil’s tire or the other shit hole that i cant remember right now they are both rip offs. I like essays in rostraver thats where i always take my cars for tires

haha I guess I’m now accepting applications for new pluggers! :jerkit:

Someone throw this bitch off the site. She’s stalking me! Man we have bad luck! Then were out the next night, drinking again, of course…and thats when my car decides it wants to shit the bed in the middle of the road at 4am. I wasnt drunk anymore by then but god dammit was I hungry. I need to find new friends…our luck together is bad.

plug her :kekegay:

i wouldn’t take it there anymore. “plugging” a tire isn’t the best way to fix a tire anymore. go somewhere that does a plugpatch. it’s, well, a plug and a patch in one. they hardly ever leak when done right, and you HAVE to put air back in because you have to dismount the tire to do them. any correct tire repair should be dismounted anyways to make sure there isn’t damage to any belts or the inner lining.

hmmm def. not stalking you woman!! But we are the best thing since sliced bread!!!

I think she already has plugs at home :kekegay:

Right on! Just ask burnyD

double sided dildo?

I DO have 4 plugs :hitit:
And BurnyD is stupid! But he’ll hook your cable up anyday!

pics of plugs? and not anymore. he is no loinger employed by comcast

WHAT? I don’t think anyone has ever taken a pic of their plugs…at least I’ve never seen it! Tara has seen my plugs though!

so yer saying you have plugs to hold in yer weave?

be a pioneer in the field of taking pics of your plugs and posting them

No nappy roots here, son