Stupid MK6 Accident Pics

Nah dude that is quite the find, the damn kid that ripped up the M5 was a part of those forums

I have found A LOT of articles as I have been reading through the m5forums I have read almost 25 pages 7 pages on the kids thread that died, 2 pages on a thread that was locked 5 articles some ended up being repeats so I m not counting those and on page 11 on a different thread that had to do with this kid

I noticed in this article though the guy made up some information that is not posted about going 140 and trying to shift

EDIT: I think I found something that was deleted off the forums about doing 140 and shiftng

Anthony, is that fucking crazy or what?

They told him to be cool with that car and he turned it into a helicopter the NEXT FUCKING DAY!

Buckle up, fuckers, I’ve been out a car window and it hurts.

Tom

Dude a seat belt was not going to help that situation. I finally finished the other 28 pages of another thread and all the links…I kinda can put this whole thing in perspective, These kids were reckless thats the bottom line. Pretty much do as they please type of kids and now more of the truth has come out that they were racing and everyone took off BUT of course this will still continue because this is still not closed yet…wow that was a friggen ALOT of reading

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/Cars4Cancer/MK6-4.jpg

Is that the turbo on the ground behind the firemans right foot???

Now that you mention it it kinda does look like it

Thats why you don’t speed or race w/ other ppl in your car. If you die its one thing, but to have other ppl’s deaths on your hands is unforgivable. Your slow as shit w/ other ppl in your car anyways.