Stupid motorized antennae.

So yet another motorized antennae craps out on me (this one didn’t even last 8 months). :mad: At about $160+ a fucking pop, I need to find another solution. Anybody have any suggestions on a fab antennae that is SMALL with good reception? The smaller the better. Ideally an inch high or so (if there is even one that small). Post pics or links.

S2000 antenna, you need help getting this one out too? :stuck_out_tongue:

shave it… or just disconnect the factory one, leave it down all the time…

get a glass mount amplified antenna… you can stick it in your dash behind your radio and its fucking RETARDED strong… you dont see a damn thing…

why even post these things… you have my cell # :wink:

i got a studdy antenna for my 300zx cause i was having the same problem(the whole antenna fell out at 100+ mph and was just flapping and swinging and hitting my car). It just screwed right in and gets better reception in my opinion

Get the Perrin one for the EVO, its a stubby to match your other things.

Do a search on EBAY!! for the EVO and pick up one of the cheap ones. Its just an antenna…

what he said, rick

Hmmm, wher edo you get one of these? Do they create interference??

we have them at circuit city, i beleive its 50 bucks

How good are they as far as reception and AM (or FM for that matter) interference?

thats what I would do :tup:

I said fuggit on the Miata, and put on a cheap $10 Pepboys antenna. Then again, you know me, that car may be without a stereo really soon, as I can really live without it when I’m driving with the top down, as I did even back and forth to Seneca Army Depot this summer…

stop by the shop when im working rick… I’ll see what I can do.