Stupid move of the day

If you are selling a customer parts.The mark up is 20%. Let say you got a quote for a list price of 146.53 each. which means you are paying 20% less then that for cost. Now when the parts show up and the cost price is 350.84.WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PAY FOR THEM AND ONLY CHARGE THE CUSTOMER 146.53.So to the customer.Congrats on the sweet deal you got.

you need to hire some smarter people over there

Less time online = more time managing :gotme:

I was off yesterday.I am the only one here today

because you are an honorable business man, taking the hit for your mistake?

So what your saying is that the next time I need parts I should come to see you?

where do you work?

hahahaha

sometimes you have to take a hit

i understand its no big deal,but i been arguing back and fourth. My problem is with the parts place because they failed to mention the error they made. i would of never ordered the parts if they were that much

Your supplier should honor the quote they gave you.

yea if you get the quote they should give it to you for that b/c that is why they came to you

they hung op on me one time. the second time they told me it would cost them money to honor that price.

20% margins? how do you eat?

When we order parts from a dealer we only do 20% on parts.Regular parts is 35 to 40% pending what it is. We try to give are customers the best deal.I am more then willing to work on the price with them.

lol… 20% is something that I wish i still had. When i was in industrial sales we could get between 15-35% depending on the customer, now in contracting sales, I am fuckin lucky to get 10-18%