Stupid policies@work..

My new company…

1)If you’re late by literally 1 minute, you need to use .1 of sick/personal time to make up for it

2)For whatever reason, we’re prohibited from having a FIRST AID kit on the maintenance floor

Add to the list…

Im sure OSHA would love the first aid kit policy

Oh man I can have a field day with this from previous employment history.

They do this on purpose to prevent people from self medicating and not reporting injuries.

If you need a bandaid, you’ll have to go to the medical center, then you’ll have to report to your bosses that you’re a klutz and smashed your hand with a hammer by accident. Then they’ll tell you that all accidents are preventable. Ask you why you weren’t wearing the hammer-proof gloves?! They’ll keep track of the 5 papercuts you got in a year, then fire you because you’re not “safe”.

If this guy gets papercuts, what’s next…?! An OSHA recordable incident. Questions get asked, safety bonuses to managers don’t get paid…

Workplace safety is a joke these days.

Where are you working Travis??

No dumb policies, because I make the rules. lol

no real rules hear , we just let nature run its course

Look at this guy! He’s got a job!

here, not hear u hairy bear. :hug

blocking CCW custom wheels website, among a billion others that shouldnt be blocked.

Bout the only thing that is a hindrance is I have to report my expenses to the CEO. Which prevents me from getting me and the rest of my department $1200 work stations

No sleeping! Come on…

Everyone has them, but the 1 minute late thing is retarded. Are you working in a machine shop or something?

When I open my shop I will have only 3 policies:

• Do work, get paid.
  • Don’t do something that will get me sued.
  • Show tits or GTFO.

All three posted in clear bold print.

punch clocks for stickler cock sucker management is more counter productive than anything else.

My highschool and little after job I worked at was a punch joint too back in. We would rotate on who would come in on time, and punches all of us in, and the rest showed up a little late. Lunch time, same early dude punched us all out after the others have been on lunch for 10-20 minutes. then at the end of the day early guy left early, and tomorrows early guy stayed to the end and punched everyone out and was on early duty the next am. rotated it like clock work. we were smart too and the punch guy would punch 2 cards, take a piss, and punch the other 2 a min or so later so it wasnt obvious. never got caught it was gold!

“No drinking on the job.” I lol’d, and frequently stored bottles of 12oz brew in the company refrigerator.

I was then laid off a few weeks later. :rofl

Well Sully is my boss… Fml

The fact that I can’t work from home full time when there is absolutely NO REASON to have me in the office. DUMB.

I think NYS law allows you to be up to 7 mins late or some shit.

there is a whole list of idiotic hoops I have to jump through to fix somebodies vehicle under warranty. Like testing a mother fucking battery twice in a car and twice out of a car at 30 minutes a rip.

Gov’t contract at Ft Drum…area blows hardcore