First aid required?

Isn’t a first aid kit required in the workplace?

my girlfriend works at supercuts, right?
and she says they don’t have any bandaids there.

Always fucking makes me take her bandaids for every little scrape.

Omg so and so cut her finger, can you bring us bandaids? I’ll pay you (never does but idc).

Lately I’ve just been ignoring the text/call whenever she does, lol.
Cause I’m like what the fuck.
You’re across from walmart. (literally, on transit… it’s right across the street)
You can walk there in about 2 minutes, and it takes me at least 25 minutes to drive out there, and then again back… not to mention I get 12mpg on premium… sooooooo wtf?

I thought first aid kits were required to always be fully stocked and shit.
OSHA requirement?

Punch her in the vag and then give her a bandaid.

Tell her to put on her big girl panties next time she gets cut and get them herself

so go to walmart and buy a 8 dollar first aid kit…who cares

i’m pretty sure ur right

whipped much?

it might just be her way of exerting/showing control over you. or, her way of keeping tabs on you.

when your bring her band aids, do you give her the whole box or just leave one band aid? how often has this actually happened? next time you get suckered into going, drop off 10 boxes and tell her to fuck off.

just bring her some dirt and tell her to rub some on it and tough it out

Yeah but, if they don’t even have bandaids, I mean… what happens if something serious happens there?
I know they only use scissors, but… they’re sharp, lol.
Have you seen how retarded some girls are? fucking cut their finger to their bone or something, then what?
Oh, no bandaids! Oh well.

I was at work before, and had a piece of metal break free from some tacks, and it hit me in the hand (which wasn’t gloved) and it cut my skin open to the bone and started gushing everywhere.
Had more shit at my disposal to patch myself up with that the immediate care place did probably.

I know, I was figuring the first. Oh hey guys, I’ll just tell my boyfriend to come bring some and he will because I told him to. etc…

Usually I’ll take a box of finger bandaids, knuckle bandaids, and some regular ones. Figure if I cover all the bases she can’t tell me to go back and get different ones :X
Maybe once or twice a month.

But, is it an OSHA requirement for first aid kits in the workplace?
That’s my only question rly.

It’s always a tiny tiny cut too :stuck_out_tongue: (has to show me and say how awful it is)
i’m like fuck… I got 5 stitches and I didn’t even bother to tell you.
and look at all the burns all over my arm… I don’t need to show you every little thing I do.

She was pretty pissed though the other day when she saw a big scrape/cut on my dick the other day, haha.
Was at work, and a flange was stuck on a piece of pipe… so we banged it off, and for some reason my dick was kinda flopped on the table…
Holy mother fucking hell.
Only caught the right side of it, but holy hell that hurt like a fucker and bled for quite some time.
Putting the antiseptic on it to clean hurt more though I think :stuck_out_tongue:

how long have you been dating, if you don’t mind?

edit: and your age?

at the point where one of those tards cuts there finger to the bone a first aid kit will do nothing more than a towel and a ride to go get stitches

first of all, Supercuts is run and rather poorly might i add- by a bunch of dumb fuck corporate morons. Get her out of there and into a salon that appreciates theyre employees and what they do for them. and 2nd of all, YES they should have a 1st aid kit on hand, they work with fuckin scissors, god forbid one of them accidentally snip an ear or something, those scissors are like fuckin razor blades!!

BTW which Soup or cunts?

how many bandaids do you bring her at a time? Buy her a valu box or something. It sounds like you go there once a week to supply her with bandaids.

pics of dick damage?

oh and nudes of GF to see if shes worth thew drive.

Irrelevant, but ~2 years (1 year 10 months)
22 next week.
:S

Lol. Which is a decent company then? since the majority of hair salons are owned by REGIS apparently.

Transit across from the Clarence supercenter.

Sooo.
Should I just tell her to tell a corporate person that the need some mother fuckin bandaids?
Since apparently they have no manager now or something, because of some womanly bitchyness and their manager quit and some other people did or something… I don’t even know.
But there’s only 2 girls that work there now. (gf and another)

Assuming something more serious DID happen, do you really think that they could make use of a first aid kit, even if they had one? I mean, isn’t that kind of like asking a paraplegic if they wanna go for a jog?

I’m pretty sure OSHA standards only apply to work places with over 25 employees.

Lmao this is true.

Blah.

I know there are requirements on them (so she says), like you can’t wear a top that has your armpit exposed or open toed shoes…
So what are those laws through? NYS probably?