government work gone NUTS!

so about 2 weeks ago i helped my secratary install a hand sanatizer on the wall. today i come into work to find a box of kleenex on my desk with a bottle of clorox disinfectant spray. now im thinking this was a joke on me becuase i was out yesterday with a cold. nope! everyone is issued the same thing. and guess what…its far from over. next week we are getting face masks and rubber gloves that may or may not be mandatory to wear durning work hours, we are unsure yet. i was also told that its our responsibility to replace these bottles of spray and tissues when we run out. o and one more thing, its in the works to become mandatory to take sick time when u have a cold.

yup, this is all true.

It’s a good thing most state/gov’t workers only work like 1-2 hours a day so the chance of anything spreading is low.

Would you get charged with a more severe crime for raping a US president over any other citizen?

not sure, lets find out! :wink:

This whole outbreak thing is getting nuts with the flu

I wouldetn get the H1N1 shot regardless, my moms been on my nuts about it due to our child be there have been quite a few cases of the H1N1 flu shot having bad side effects one of which is brain damage.

if by work u mean actually being productive, u are correct, but if u mean actually being here, try 9.5 hours.

u have a child with your mom?

I get the same shit about getting flu shots. I got a transplant and I am on anti-rejection drugs, so they say I am high risk. I havent gotten a flu shot ever. I dont buy into this shit. Wash your hands after you pewp, and your golden.

LOL!

No mine and my girls daughter

but my mom has been bugging us to go get the shot…

gross dude

^^ lol.

Lmao at emuscles in a facemask

Just companies and business saving thier own ass really. meager $$ spent by them on sanitary products and mask and/or mandatory sick time for a few sick employees is more cost effective than letting half their workforce get sick and have business slow substantially/fail

I’d wear the mask. If that’s the case I’d come into work with my SG forced air sealed welding hood with the full respiratory pack on. Scare the living bejesus out of people :lol

Government REQUIRING people to get a shot.

What does that sound like to you?

…yup.

next they are going to force me to walk the plank…AARGGGG

yeah THAT’s way the fuck over stepping bounds shit. If I want the shot, I’ll go get it my fucking self. The day someone trys telling me they’re gonna force a needle into me is the day they find that very same needle in their back of their skull.

E where do you work man? They aren’t doing anything like this at my place… yet

Reminds me of the T-Virus, from Resident Evil.

Remind me to go with you to your Dr visit for some entertainment. :rofl

benet labs