Stupid question about R32 skylines

I have a 92 Skyline and when i turn on my lights the ambers dont turn on…are they not supposed to turn on cause they have two bulbs and every car is supposed to have ambers that light up right, or am i wrong?

mine don’t turn on, the ambers i think are only for turn signals

All the cars I’ve had have ambers that turn on with the headlights. Don’t know if it’s a rule or not though, and even if it is, it may not apply to JDM cars. You should wire up those suckers to turn on anyway though, amber is soooooo sexy. I die a little inside everytime someone tells me I should get clear corners for my car.

^^^ +1, only turn signals.

yes the skyline ambers are not suppose to light up, just the one side of the head lights, or full headlights depnding how far you switch the lights on. most people don’t realise REAL silvia are liek this too… its a jdm thing, also on a related note Silvia 180sx etc don’t have side markers they aren’t required to… even s14

Yeah if you really need ambers up front, you could replace the running light beside the headlight. My R32 came looking pretty disco with purple LEDs there which had to go into ricer heaven.

is it the same for the half clears?

the amber only lights up when making a turn ?

^^
Yes.