stupid vette owner. anyone know who it is?

that can be arranged

still same cell?

nope, pm’d

good for u and congrats on getting married. Hows the wax business going and do u still have the goat?

nope, no goat. and thank you

so what are u driving now?

I’d rather not say, because someone somewhere would have doubts. But there’s 3 cars between the two of us. 1 is a lease/write off for me.

regardless u need to stir up shit and get some good street racing going again. that night u raced kurt and kolar was one of the better street race nights car wise and racing action wise. was a lot of races that night.

lol, well my daily driver runs mid 13’s, any takers in that bracket lol

yeah ur better off there are too many jealous people around here.

Was that that night out UT when i came out with Rob in his turbo mustang? that def was a good night

LOL He’d have a hell of a time running the talon now. Then again, i’m not saying anything anymore I can’t keep the tires planted into 2nd gear anymore.

Run what you brung. :wink:

lol, well, we do have a third vehicle (which is the fastest), but I have no idea how fast your talon is now, so I’m not saying anything either lol.

it’s not “fast” I can’t launch it for shit, it does however currently trap at 136mph “untuned” (everything in the ecu is 0’d) however i took about 10% fuel out tonight to eliminate a misfire so it’s making a little more power.

Last year it made 643.7whp on a dynapack.

better tune that shit and get ur launch dialed. better go 9s this season coming

I’d have to write a few checks to keep up lol

I stole the wheels of Beth’s tiburon, it’s getting M&H’s late winter/spring.

i wish i had the time to get my car running

Only took me 5 years, but I told you it’d make decent power someday :wink:

never doubted you.

My toy is pretty quick, has some mods done to it as well, but I havent really remained much in the car scene the past few years :frowning: