Sub 20k what you get v 22 yr old girl

She is 22 and her dad is buying her a car?

a boob job…

oh…

a TDI of some sort.

American cars suck for more reasons beyond the quality rankings they buy their way up.

I work with former Chrysler and Magna guys… quality is not built into their purchasing or their marketing. the stories sound anecdotal, then they say… no no dude, i was there.

Subarus are american made now for the most part. A nice RS will do… Tell her old man he is and igonant ass.

I hate people who only buy “American Cars”. I also hate people who think american cars are shit, properly maintained any car can be reliable.

saw one today. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly

the new auras are really nice.

tell him you only want your GF to drive a car that was built/put together in the USA…

this should really confuse him.

Called going to school fulltime and the two of us saving money for a house…yes HER DAD IS BUYING HER A CAR, well sort of. She was just in an accident and they totalled the last one(zero at fault before any other comments) her Dad is going to pay the rest off. :whogives: who’s paying for it, that isn’t what was asked.

Hmmm in order to give thoughtful advice I require pics of said gf. pref noodz

I’m going to have to mention the 2008 Malibu again. We picked it up from Paddock Chevrolet on Monday for my wife and we love the car. It rides awesome, interior and exterior improvements are way :tup: it has 6 airbags and ABS standard, which is great. But we are very happy so far with it.

It has a lot of the features of the Saturn Aura, but in Chevrolet form. :tup:

my GMC Truck has 167k on the clock and still drives like the day it rolled out of the dealership. proper servicing is what keeps a car alive. most people are just careless slobs

The new malibu is the shit. Especially with all the options. Leather dash ftw.

Mini Cooper… its a british car made by Germans… what could be more American-like than that melting pot of engineering?

^ respond to my PM

I have 184k on my and the only thing that went was my Trans at 160K

Typical American crap. Even when it’s brand new it drives like it’s got over 150k miles on it.

Or is that not what you meant? :stuck_out_tongue:

And your Beretta has a leather dash, right?

Pleather.

I wasn’t refering to my dash…

mmmm… nahhh. id put the ride quality of my denali up next to most any other suv out there :gotme:

Is the shit usually means good… :loopie:

i dont know why the german car guys run their mouths so much… german cars are crap for reliability. :shrug:

i drove a 150$ k car for 4 years that i picked up with 100250 miles on it. the speedo cable gave out at 180k and i kept driving it for another year like that and i easily put 25k+ on a car/yr. what did I replace? a pair of brake calipers (leaked a little), two rear shocks, and some cv boots. oh yeah a radiator too but thats cause i accidentally poked it. and thats on a car that everyone says is absolute junk.

Brian