suggestion: dealer listing (sticky)?

hey,

just thought it might be cool to get all the specific parts dealers (ie Tein, KAAZ, Cusco, Megan, etc etc etc) on this forum listed under one sticky.

I know a bunch of guys here do deal for these companies and this might make it easier for potential customers to quickly locate a local dealer instead of going through Cali and getting raped at the border (wich is whats happening to me right now) hehehe

anyway, suggestions?

thanks

I’m not sure something like that would work - the list would be huge.

You might say that there are a few guys who you would go to for specific things, off of the top of my head the only one I specifically can think of is Varun for Megan Racing. However, since I did the MR group buy I’ve had a lot of people PM’ing me first about MR stuff. Since I’m not really interested in doing individual sales I’ve told them all to talk to Varun because he can get the stuff a lot quicker, etc.

BUT, when it comes down to it I’ve got direct accounts with 14 or 15 manufacturers now and wholesale access to hundreds of others. A lot of guys here that sell are just setting up wholesale accounts with JRP, Raceonusa, etc.

Building a list of those guys is pointless for the most part - however - if you built a list of guys who have direct accounts with dealers which is something a little bit more unique, that would be a good resource because thats when you can see some very agressive pricing (ie: Varun: Megan Racing and others, Myself: Whiteline and others, not sure who else has direct accounts)

Just my $0.02

-J