Suggestion Thread

I suggest you stop whining about any threads that turn into a little efight. It’s gonna happen, you can’t stop it, if you don’t like it… ignore it.

why would any thread in the battlefield or garbage bin section get locked??? I suggest that not happen.

not in the battlefield, but the garbage bin should be what it’s title says, be a garbage bin, hence locked threads or threads that just get stupid which lead to lock up.

so you are saying that all threads in the garbage bin should be locked? A whole section just for locked threads??

I think creating a section for such “garbage” threads is enough. To move them there and also lock them is a bit much. Label a thread useless and then move it to the garbage… I thought that was the whole idea of that, no? Not to lock it up too.

I thought thats what the vault is for.

Oh boy lol

Vault is just for sold items in classifieds, thats why it’s a sub directory of classifieds.

Garbage bin is for “junk” or “garbage” threads, most of them will repain open, but if a thread ends up there, it will be very likely either already locked or close to being locked, due to it’s nature to begin with. I won’t lock all of them, but if I read it, and it gives me a headache I lock them. Those threads are 99% completely useless and nobody but the parties involved will care if it’s locked.

mod nazi!

That was more of a joke than a rule :ninja :confused

http://smiliesftw.com/x/hitlerdance.gif :runaway AHHH :runaway

:motherland

thats what hitler said too… hmmm