Sully's 93' VR-4 Build

:’( my feelinz r hurted

gl dood thats a pita

Wait… so this car was running recently and you just bent the valves? Jeez man, you have bad luck :lol

Last fall… Dude you have no idea how much shit I’ve been through with this car. :Idiots

Maybe you should just pull out.

Well that’s what your girlfriend told me over the weekend :lol JK

^lol, nice. Too late to “pull out” now. I’d like to sell it when it’s all back tuned/running.

Sully idk how you do it

Quit hatin’ on my boy Sullypants.

Thanks BRYAN.

:rofl

Hahha last time he sticks up for you

Twas a joke. lol

Fuckin’ dumpy valve broken DSM.

:rofl

Lmao

Get this thing running already will ya!!

Just got back from Hunt’s…
I’m having them pull/check the exhaut valves just to be safe. And ordering all new valves when I hear back from them. They told me to also have the bottom end pulled apart to atleast check the rings/pistons from when the valves made contact…
But from that point on, I can order parts, put it back together, and be on the road.

also: He told me that the car could have passed a compression test and ran fine up until it hit a certain boost pressure (15ish psi), and that it had bent valves the whole time. So I guess trapping 118mph with a ton of bent valves isn’t too bad, lol.

Strong work sully. Im sure you’ll be back in action soon enough

Get the head decked while it’s there, and Im pretty sure the bottom end is fine after hitting the valves. You really have to smash them to do any damage to the bottom end. Although there might be other factors leading to your bottom end having issues I’d still have it checked out, pull the pan and start yankin on the rods see if there is any movement on the crank. Or just pul the caps and replace the bearings again lol

Yea, they are gonna deck them as part of the labor cost. But the guy said that if the valves hit the pistons hard enough, it could have crushed a little bit and making the rings stick. So he said pull them out and spin the rings to check…

I say just run 30psi on pump gas from now on.