summer roller hockey

bump

need to know who can play what nights,

between sunday, monday, and tuesday

i like sundays and mondays. When does this season begin exactly an what would be the weekly charge. Also does pepsi center require shoulder/chest protection in their puck league?

Sunday or Monday

Don’t matter for me.

i can probably do any of the days, and if this isnt going to be amazing team im in… i suck a little havent played for 6 years and im just getting back into it but if u need team members im in

Any of those work for me

the pepsi league not be a weekly fee…we’d have to pitch money towards refs though on certain games…

as far as equipment, shoulders are not required, when i played in the wings mens summer league i only wore a helmet, gloves, elbows, and shins…no problems…

i would be up for any day of the week as far as game days…

when does this league start and when would the money be needed?

league starts first week of may, they need a deposit by the end of march and we get a free practice, else its due by mid april

fees (including insurance and ALL ref fees up front, AND league jerseys) would run ~150/ea for a smaller team and closer to ~120 for a larger team

my plan ATM is to have the “better division” team be a smaller team (10 skaters) and have the “lower division” team be more like 12-14 skaters to make it cheaper for the less experienced if you will

keep this thread bumped with everyones information. i will be in buffalo PERMANENTLY next wednesday the 14th and will be able to set everything up as far as teams go, so don’t think im ignoring the thread or anything :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the $ sitting right here for ya sean. Since Jay has been reminding me about hockey every monday :poke: I might even remember to go get new pants, wheels and a stick

yea wtf, all of a sudden he thinks he can play goalie lol

ill play any nights. silver is my vote as well :slight_smile:

lol and yet you still havent come out :wink:

a trip to great skate is all I’ll need, but you should know how to motivate me by now, just lie: “mark, huge brawl this monday, be there, bring a stick…and skates”

LOL i’ll keep that in mind for this coming week

i still want in

lol, i got that from the first post and the pm

like i said, i need to know DAYS that people can play right now so i can get a better idea of what divisions to put us in…

Ok, you and great$kate won yesterday, I’ll be there monday :eekdance:

:tup: thats what i like to see!

im down for this…more hockey is always a :tup:

I never realized it until yesterday, but the Sherwood Paul Coffee sticks that Ive been using for years are labeled their “PMP” model. :tspry: nice coincidence