Summer START @ Dunnville Review / Pic's / Vid's / Thank You Thread!

actually what you saw were good burnouts with a bad clutch and even crappier Khumo hockey-puck tires that don’t smoke… I will redeem myself, don’t worry.

Took this on my camera so it’s not that great. Just a little ride along in with Jeller in the Evo

Anymore video’s. They’re cool :slight_smile:

thewird

sorry Jeller, I should have let you pass sooner but I loved the video. that car is fast in the corners by the way because you were coming up on me like an animal a few times during the day. my car handles like a 3500 lb pig… er, wait. it is a 3500lb pig.

I have a few more I will try and get them up this weekend…

Evo with Jeller and Smaefer in it weighs close to 4000lbs. :lol:

x…

Sorry where not old and fragile like you…

Sorry, not at Dunnville but I promised a video of me driving… this is Nelson Ledges with NORPCA Jun 7-8, 2008 in the Advanced (Group A). Fun stuff - crazy-fast course if a bit bumpy and a great group of drivers out there.

EDIT: moved to it’s own thread - http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=970468#post970468

Seems soo much more voilent when your in the car. Smaefer you did a pretty good job holding that camera :tup:

I need some slicks and some better suspension.

sorry Jeller, I should have let you pass sooner but I loved the video. that car is fast in the corners by the way because you were coming up on me like an animal a few times during the day. my car handles like a 3500 lb pig… er, wait. it is a 3500lb pig.

Still on street tires here also. No worries on the passing. Plenty of times I have let people pass, and later on off track they said they didnt want to, they would have rather followed. Thanks man.

BTW… Hows the car doing after the burnouts?

finally getting around to reading this thread. The day was alot of fun though by the end i felt like i was kramer in that episode of seinfeld where he was tanning with crisco. Thank god for this bactine like spray i bought on the way to Toronto or else the rest of my weekend would have been shot i think.

I don’t think there were any issues with Mike catering the event, just some of the logistics were off by a tad. Definately need to start the cooking earlier next time and not allow everyone to come up at once. If that happened and we had a fully functioning grill i really feel that everything would have gone much more smoothly.

Mike if you need help catering another event let me know bro, we can work something out fo sho. Despite the seared skin I had a lot of fun doing it.

It was nice to see everyone out. The T-Rex was sweet and so was the Drift demo and it was cool to see that amelia airheart set too. It looked like a fun course as well, I wish my car was in a better shape to have run it. Next time maybe.

new clutch will be here friday along with the Hawk Pads I should have had before and new brake/powersteering fluid. I am not sure what I got but I’d bet almost anything its better than the stock POS I had.