Sunday MoHud Auto-X…

Thanks man.

Damn, the Jetta did pretty good. I have to buy some tires asap.

I believe you can run slicks on it and just be Pro Stock.

Lyndon, you see Frankie out at all? I’ve gotten out of touch with him but I know he was looking forward to running the 911 this year or his new DD GTI in pro stock.

Talk to Carmine about - he’ll love it.

It’s why I refer to my Evo as “The Amsterdam Ring Taxi”.

Got a buddy in Boston with a silver '03 for sale - national champ autox caliber. LMK. :thumbup

Sure will!

Megamillions is what? Every Tuesday and Friday? If you dont hear back from me today, check on Friday :ohnoes

Frank the Tank- did not make it on Sunday! :frowning:

Honestly- the car that EJ is referring to- is def worth it. Great handling and power to boot? Check. :thumbup

i was busting his balls about it lol

It’s all relative I guess…

Woah, this looks like something I want to try. How does one get involved with this?

lol - awesome.

You can check out the MoHud website at mohud-scca.org, check out the ‘SOLO’ link for our schedule and some FAQs. Any questions beyond that, don’t hesitate to send me a PM and I’ll steer you in the right direction. You can also contact JeffK, EJEvo or crAppAchic0 from on here. We’ll be at the McCarty Ave. lot again on May 14th.

It really is a lot of fun, newbies are welcome and encouraged, we have plenty of instructors available.

Come out to the next event - 5/14 @ the McCarty OGS lot. Show up before 9:15am (between 8-8:30 is recommended). Register, sign the waiver, show your license, get your car classed and a number assigned, pay your $40, get your car tech’d, walk the course a few times to figure it out, take the novice walk through with one of our guys to get some hints on how to read the course/cones, and attend the drivers’ meeting. Get assigned to run one heat and work the other (probably shagging cones), and enjoy.

Or were you talking about TDI Cup racing? :lol

Fixed :shifty

lol - well played.

That’s awesome, and negative on the TDI Cup lol. If I’m not working I’m definitely coming out!