Sunfire SE Supercharged?

Hey. I know Ive been on here crying and moaning bout my 95 Accord (needs a new 5spd tranny now so its been sitting around) and crap but this is sumthing I definitely wanna know. Imma need sumthing to drive. My Uncle is selling me his 02 Pontiac Sunfire SE to me within the coming weeks cuz my Cobalt SS 2.4L is getting turned back in (f*cking lease). Anyway. I keep finding stuff for the Twin-Cam 2.4L motor. I cant find anything for a SE. Dont Want TURBO cuz its a n AUTO. Any help? Just tryna make sumthing that different for the those who wanna know. Thanks.

honestly, fix the honda. just my opinion

fix the honda, drive the sunfire as a daily. end of story. or sell them both and buy an ls drop out

would you seriously be caught dead driving a sunfire?

Or that honda fail of a suv in your avatar.

people in glass houses. should buy curtains.

:rofl:

leave the sunfire alone.its not a race car.its a daily driver. i have a 96 cavalier and a 06 wrx. the only money i put into the cavalier was a used head unit and HIDs because 1 of my head lights burnt out and i found a kit stupid cheap on ebay. if u try to build a auto sunfire ur gonna be dissapointed plus ur accord will never get done.so quit wasting your time trying to build automatic 4 bangers.buy something that will get u back and forth to work while u save up for ur accord

my thoughts exactly

Agreed! Just thinkin bout it IS a chick car. 4get that man. I just fix my Accord and c what i can do bout getting a 99-00 Civic 2dr EX auto for a daily.

God I hate text speech.

maybe u should join this site http://www.streetkiaz.com/streetkiazx/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=24 u might get an answer ur looking for.