Sup N Shit?

hey everyone my name is Scott and i just moved here from Victoria ealier this year to work on the rigs, now that the snows soon to be gone and i got a shitload of money i thought id get back into the import scene, i still have my 91 s13 that i drove out here with and a 98 infiniti qx4 i bought here in edmonton to get me through the winter, ill be the first to admit that im a bit of a noob however i feel i have a good taste in vehicles ie. no honda’s with huge ass bodykits, neons, eurolights and hideous spoilers :vom: and althought my 240 is for the most part stock, i plan to sr20 it and go from there, i hope u guys will be there to help me out with any problems i may encounter, cuz beleive me there will probably be a few :lol:

Heres a quick pic of my car and truck, its not the best pic and my trucks a lil dirty, ill try and get some better ones up later

http://img527.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img527%2F2781%2F11428818984fj.smil

Looks nice and clean man. Welcome!

good thing you bought the QX for this last snowfall. it paid for itself already haha.

do you live on the west end by any chance, i see that car all the time.

yup i live in collingwood (west end) my cars been parked since october tho :?

callingwood 4 lyfe bitchz.

haha I grew up there.

nice rides!

• Mike

Awsome, suv’s are all over the place in the necc now HAHAHA :E

Thats a sick colour… did that colour come from factory?

yup its a factory paint job, the colors known as “champaign”, its gotta b one of my favorite color paints, only shitty part is that the 240’s this color came with a brown interior, not a big fan of the brown haha

i grew up in belmead, and didn’t want to get stabbed so i moved to callingwood… which was just as bad (theft!) :? got my car broken into a few times, and my roommate once came outside to find his car on wood blocks with no wheels :lol:

Haha, well there’s only about 10 blocks seperating Callingwood and Belmead, but yeah the whole west end is getting pretty hairy. I moved downtown where the crime is mostly limited to bums and breakins. Secure underground parking is a godsend.

I have to say, I still miss the west end though. It’s the “devil I know”, I guess.

• Mike

SOUTH SIDE BIZNATCHES!!! lol woot for rutherford!

CALLINGHOOOD!!! haha

once you said no neon lights i think we can be buds

If only I had a dollar for every drug bust in West Edmonton Village… I’d be rich :lol: