super bad sunburn?

omfg im in agony. i thought i didnt need to put lotion on my legs and im fucking cooked (fell asleep on my stomach after a few cold ones) also missed a spot on my back right above my ass

my legs are like a deep deep red almost purple and i have the chills. ive rubbed aloe on it, but will anything else help??? :fail:

beer.

solarcain helps breifly

green aloe gel, lanacane…I usually wrap it in this athletic pre-wrap stuff I have too

other than that…you are SOL

i think i read some where laying out in the sun more helps too

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t4/87conquestTSi/brush.jpg

ROTFLLL.

ohhh and dont play with steam, im serious, no steam.
Set the shower to as cold as you can tolerate and suffer.

Happened to me once. Doc gave me steroids for 2 weeks. Pain went away and healed quick.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2007/10/sunburn.jpg

mud.

really? mud?

damn injun

Post some pics Tan Jam

HAHAHAHA ask 95vdub what he is doing no lie his back is just one huge nasty as shit blister

skin cancer much?

when i was young my uncle told me that semen cures sunburn and how convenient that it is right above your ass :skunk:

i had second degree sunburn on my shoulders last summer, blisters as big as silver dollar. i got kinda scared when they got that big so i went to the hospital. they gave me an iv for fluids and popped the blisters. so now i keep the blue after burn aloe in the fridge and put it on when i think i got too much sun. it happened a few weeks ago. it felt like it was going to really hurt the next day so i put some on like 2 or 3 times before i went to bed and then again when i got up, and prob once or twice a day for a few days and it didnt hurt or peel.

there isnt really anything you can do but put aloe or that after burn gel on there.

i got mine from walmart. and the best part is when its cold as hell from the fridge.

Have fun this morning with the shower Jam.

solarcaine spray and 1000mg of ibuprofen is what i used when i litterally fried my skin the day of the nyspeed track day and cook out in dunville.

I still have tan lines from that lol

I hate putting anything on sunburns. As soon as the lotion dries it just hurts worse when you move.

It’s been a looong time since I’ve had a bad burn, but ibuprofen is about the only thing worth a damn.