So lets say....

I’m on a medication that says “Stay out of prolonged sunlight” and i was out in it 16 hr’s yesterday.

Now today my face looks like a tomato “It’s Red as hell”

and everyone I’ve seen is like OMG:ohnoes: .

SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?

lil bit

ehh ur not dead and u r married right. who cares if ur face falls off

do you aspire to be a lobster or a firetruck… if so then your all good

very true. It’s just burned Really, REALLY good. Maybe this med makes ya do that, I dont know. Oh well

pics of lobster face…

Rofl, those drugs fuck with your melanin, which is your body’s protection against the sun. A sunburn occurs when your body cannot make enough melanin.

Do you have a fever, chills, or nausea? I bet you do.

Darwin award?

maybe reading comprehension owns you maybe it doesn’t
but why the fuck would you take a MEDICATION that says DO NOT do whatever you DID?

:bloated:

:needpic:

Because I have a job to do, and I FORGOT all about it!

Basically you got a BAD sunburn… that’s what those meds are warning about.

if thats the case then /thread and -1 for attention

Have fun taking a shower tomorrow morning!

Ha know what ya mean, I just took one and OUCH! And i went outside today to look for a hat to wear to work today, And that sun made it feel like it was on fire!! Anyone know what I can put on my face to help the heat feeling?

Lidocaine.

Stay out of the sun. And you will likely be in a lot of pain for the near future. It’ll get MUCH worse as time goes on.

least you will have a decent tan in a week :gotme:

or melanoma/carcinoma

kewl, thanks guys. Like I said, I’m wearing a hat today and I have the next three days to recover. Then when it starts to peel, that will be fun

one of my ex-girlfriends takes meds like that. She ended up in the hospital a couple times because she was out in the sun too long. So take this as a lesson learned.