(Super Noob Question) Sr in the winter?

thats crazy!!! I’ve gone two winter on an open diff, i loved it!!! i had allot of fun and never once hit anything. my glory moments are probably drifting an outside skating rink(it was in a figure 8 and the ice was only as wide as a single lane, maybe more) @ 4am. light pole’s in parking lots, going around and around them about a ft away, big ass snow pile’s i kept a drift for 6 laps around that bitch till it straighten out and i lost the drift, but it was awesome!!(this is all winter drifting and wet pavement, NO DRY)

I’ve had allot of fun with it, learned how to control it and it works fine. you can’t go any were to fast in the winter tho when there is allot of snow. you need both tires to spin, which is kinda y i want a vlsd, and to get better start when “red light racing”, of course to learn some drifting the right way, i mean the pro’s don’t use an open diff!! i think i got the idea and most of it down, I’m interested in trying it with a vlsd. I’m gonna make it my winter hobby, Learn to drift Vol 2!!