Supercross Movie

…anyone see it? it came out last night. being the ridicuous mx fan that i am, i went and saw it. i’ll be the first to admit its somewhat cheesy but i still really liked it. the mx action was sweet and pretty realistic. if u r hardcore youll catch some weird things here and there (example: in one part, a dude was riding a 450F and they had it sound like a 2stroke 250), but u gotta expect that. but all in all it was worth the money, especially cause Tyler Evans actually has a somewhat big role and i’m a big Evans fan. pretty cool, go and check it out.

so basically it was like the fast and furious for mx people?

I’m definitely going to check it out…cheesy or not.

4 stroke sounding like a 2 is just like tires squealing in the dirt on dukes of hazzard.

oh man. it could be fast and furious ANYTHING, and I’ll quote that bitch!

i wouldnt say that. i mean fast and furious was really exaggerated and dramatic. this wasnt like that. it was alot more realistic and more to the point, which was racing bikes. i mean there was small little side stories (bitches, money and stuff) but it really kept to the point which i thought was cool. basiclly any mx fan should check it out…i mean its a movie about dirtbikes, u gotta give it a look.