Superior Auto Sales in Hamburg

Anyone know anything about them or work there?

They have a few cars I wanted to check out and just curious on your thought about the place and if anyone has dealt with them before.

over priced.

I was going to buy an 05 STI from them but they wouldn’t come down on the price… ended up getting a brand new 06 for slightly more from the dealer.

WAYYYYY overpriced.

The owner’s daughter is a HUGE whore. I mean she was honestly blowing guys behind the place. If you want a good deal, request to talk to the owner, I think his name is Tim. Tell him you will put nudes of his daughter on the internet if you don’t get a cheap ass deal

is she hot?

he sells mostly canadian off lease/rental cars so make sure you get a carfax/autocheck from them before you buy anything. I like what sureshot! said…

I’m not sure, she had an exhaust tip stuffed up her vag when she was blowing me, and that was kinda cool… I couldn’t really focus on anything else.

Ok thanks for the tips. I think I am going to stay away from them. Might not be worth the hassle.

LOL.

His daughter is clueless.

sluts are amazing.

She’s pretty hot.

yeah, they buy cars from canada and re-sell them here (for the most part). Like was already mentioned, they’re fairly over priced most of the time too.

A good friend of mine used to work there for a while… when you go in, ask for “no-nose”

They are cocky, but the younger Rich guy in there is pretty cool.

They always seem to want $3k more than the car is worth.

I called about the 06 wrx limited they had. They said the price was $21.9. I asked what they could do for me, they said $21.9.

Didn’t bother going out there…

you can’t negotiate over the phone… no smart dealership will do that and even if they do you won’t get a good price.

I went up there interested in buying a cobra they had for sale a few years ago.

They wanted a little too much for the car. I was in the position to negotiate (pre-approved for a loan), but they refused to budge on the price and walked away from it. They have some really nice cars though… I wanted to take that Diablo they had for a spin real bad.

+1 for overpriced.

They could have said a hundred things to get me to come in, their response of “21.9” wasn’t one of them…seemed like they didn’t want to be bothered. So I didn’t bother either.

I was there in person.