Superior Vent Free Gas Fireplace

See thru vent free made by Lennox, heats up a room fast, IDK the model #, I’ll check if someone is interested but its pretty big. Its 99% fuel efficiency. Its a bit dusty but it is in great shape. The unit is about 4 years old.

Make me an offer.

hmm could you pm me a ballpark price?

I haven’t thought of a price yet, LOL

ok, so how about some dimensions, does it have a fan/blower? btus?

$100?

I need dimensions and ballpark price as well.

I am going to take a closer look at it tonight, it does not have a blower

My mom has one exactly like this in her house…its pretty massive…I think hers is a 42". It throws heat like crazy too with no blower. I wish this was up a few months ago before i dropped $900 on a 36" vent free.

This one is big too, Its prob the 42", but I’ll get dimensions tonight to know for sure.

Its’s 40 inches wide and 37 high, I only measured the black part of it, the part that shows.

It works with an on off switch and you can change the output with a dial.

Price is $550

mmm, how hard is it to run a gas line to this if i put it in my basement

not hard but i think it’s overkill for your basement, this thing is pretty damn big.

Bump, $400

wow thats a steal^^^
I bought a 36 one side and it was $900
GLWS
BTW peoples - this will lower your heating bills

So tempting. If I knew I was staying in my house for awhile I’d be all over this. Still considering it.

I would like this, just not sure where I would put it, especially since it is 2 sided.

Hmmmmmm

If this doesn’t sell soon, I am going to run the line and use it in my garage.

BTW, $400 firm, Nyspeed/ditb pricing,

its $450 on craigslist

I would never do anything but a wood fireplace, my parents have always had one.

They smell is awesome, you can keep a big house above 80 all winter and pay $30 gas bills, and they are simultaneously more manly and romantic, which very few things can pull off.

Plus making your kids chop wood is one way to shape them into a useful person.

This is probably somewhat romantic, and obviously easier.

Tough to get romantic when you’re all sweaty and sawdusty from chopping wood. :wink: J/K
I prefer wood myself…I LOVE the smell. I love being able to burn things as well.

This requires no cleaning, exhaust or effort though.
Different strokes for different folks.