Superstar not so super

^^ i see, and u forgot about his fully built GT-R lol

No worries.:slight_smile:

ghetto superstar, that is what you are .
coming from afar , reaching for the stars.

uhuh uhuh

<insert Picard picture here>

If Superstar owned the car, the engine, and the transmission then they are his items to do what he wants with, not the mechanics - don’t you think?
He kept the ECU as well

true, but maybe mechanic only thought you was getting motor, so he took the tranny

1st of all im not allan he is my brother in law and he asked me to post it for him. cause he was not part of son yet. (you know this already)

but n e ways the reason you did not get the tranny is because my long time friend TONY aka ''NISSAN GOD" guy who owns the shop you picked up the motor at. was in a jam and needed a tranny so i told my borther in law to give it to him end of story. motor for case of heiken = $46

come on what are you bithchin about

Sounds to me like the man is just trying make a point…Superstar seems like a super-douchebag. That’s cool about making good use of the motor :thumleft:

[y]RtIGCGu9L90[/y]

Stop crying about it. You got an engine for a case of beer. Calling out the guy for what. Your lucky enough to get an engine for that. Just go and pick up another tranny from someone else. If you still fine the need to complain return the engine to the shop and I’LL give you the case of beer back! loser.

Sad to see something like this happen. Whats even more stupid is evryone one is saying “an engine for a case of beer is a good deal”. Yes it is a good deal but the trannsmission was supposed to be included but it was not included. So you cant justify the scam this superstar guy pulled by saying “its a good deal”.
In that case I will put a full SR20det motor set with wiring for an s13 for sale for 50 and when the guy buys it I will strip the engine and leave only nuts and bolts.

LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR THE ITEM
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42504
IT SAYS ENGINE + TRANNY FOR A CASE OF BEER. SO DELIVER ON YOUR PROMISE.

^^lol
+1

Sad to see so many pussy taking side with a guy crying about a tranny he didn’t get for a case of beer. Fucking loser, get over it and pay some money to someone. Drink the other case and share it with the rest of these bitches on ur side!

^^Lol fail - anger management buddy - if you’re the guy that owns the shop it prolly ain’t a good idea insult people on here like that - looks like only smart people would take the advice this man’s providing, and they’re also standing up for him because Superdouche burned him - you’re only making yourself look bad

well im outta this now, its getting outta hand!!

bye bye!!

:cool: ONE LAST THING FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON’T KNOW ME. I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU, ESPIACALLY CITRON INDIVIDUALS WHO FELT THE NEED TO EXPRESS THERE THOUGHS. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT BINGS MEET. I WILL BE THERE :smiley:

THANKS

^^LOL nice spelling bud - can tell you didn’t graduate - glad I didn’t buy that car from you

Silence…

Now I see the error of my ways. I should shut up and let people get scammed? Fuck no. The fact that you guys are getting Confrontational means that you guys did do something wrong.

Bring it. Make sure you hit me extra hard so I have a scar and a bruise to show to my lawyers and you 100 tranny problem will turn into a 100 000 dollar lawsuit.

I RIP PEOPLE OFF THEN WANT TO FIGHT THEM!

Some people’s kids…