Surrendering one lic plate?

I am looking to turn my plates into DMV. The problem is I only can find one. Anyone know if DMV will allow only one plate to be turned in?

they charged me for 1 couple years ago… i forgot how much it was.

Be honest and say you lost it. Thats what i did… and if you say it got stolen they scream and say “Why didnt you report it sir… blah blah blah”…

I just turned in one a month ago and they charged me a $1.

they charge $1 anyway. they don’t care just say you lost it

Yeah the lady didn’t give a shit. I told her mine was torn up from hanging off the bumper of my lowered car.

as long as you got one you’re good. I had to file a fake police report because my car got crushed with both plates on it. FML

DMV says you have to report it and the police will say its not their problem and DMV has to file the report. Its a cluster F@CK

“I got rear ended, plate got destroyed.”

dont have to make up excuses, just say i dont have it. its not really a problem for them.

Ok thanks guys! Yea it was on in the car when painted but now I have no idea where the fuck it is. I am just tired of paying insurance on a car I haven’t driven in almost 2 years.

2 years!? omg, dude!

Yeah they dont give a shit. I am going to “loose” my NVRSTOCK plate when I go to turn them in at some point too so I can hang it in my tool box.

really? when I called DMV about changing my plates to WHYSOSRS they told me to keep both of my BAKANEKO plates. they said they dont want them. Theyre both sitting in my basement.

Ohh sweet then maybe i can keep them both

PS BAKANEKO? wana translate that to me plz.

BAKA=stupid NEKO=cat, in Japanese