Suspension knocking noise

So i’ve been driving on koni red’s & skunk2 sleeves for about a year now, i also got new bushings for the set when i put them on because they were seized. Everything went good until they recently started making a knocking noise when i go over bumps. It sounds like 2 dense metals knocking together.

When i got them on, the other bushings were pretty worn but i didn’t replace them at the time. Could it be that the rubber has torn off and the sound is coming from the metals hitting each other? Also, the knocking seems to be coming from most if not all corners.

Any other ideas on what it could be?

if not* :slight_smile:

i had something like this recently and it turned out to be just bolts that had backed off…

get in there and really look and shit and tighten it all up then come back if that doesnt do anything…

there is only so much in there that can go wrong anyways

I have this issue coming from the passenger side rear. It just kinda comes and goes, like I heard it last week but I haven’t heard it in about month prior. Bolts are tight as well.

Check your anti roll bar bushings.

worn swaybar end links will knock, mostly only audible at low speeds. If you can rotate the ends easily by hand they are bad.

subframe bushings