Suzuki commissioned turbo SX4

The escudo is actually a light truck.

A geo tracker no less lol

No complaints. I’ve seen the car in person and did not mind the look all much.

It is MUCH lighter than any other AWD car on the market. Toss a turbo into the mix, and it is a shit ton more fun than the new Imprezza.

That’s why old imprezas>*

I read that they are making it except it is something you have to order and suzuki has a specific company install the package.

You need to keep an eye on the WRC website more. Link to the team website. Reliability has been an issue for them so far this season.

^
http://www.wrc.com/features/big/080129_suzuki.jpg

i want that one

it is an option apparently through this other company

:lol:

At the Evo/Sti owner hate…bitch please that new STi is ugly as sin…The new Evo is not far behind that STi in looks either…

I love this thing. I have wanted them to sell a turbo version since I heard they were making it awd. And the WRC car is holding up pretty well considering it’s their first season.

it has a pretty interesting awd system from what i read. i dunno if it can handle the torque.

and the center of gravity has to be high in stock form.

suzuki has a really baddass off-road motorsports program. a friend of mine looked into it because of his discounts working at a suzuki motorcycle dealership. suzuki has been sponsoring rally cars in canada for a few years (fourstar). Im all for turbo AWD 5 door’s. bring it.

i can see them making it a factory performance parts package like TRD for toyota’s superchargers…

if they only didnt have to market it as a “crossover” here to sell it. the WRC SX4 is baddass looking. i have been wanting one since i saw the first picture last year.

220 HP + 2900 lbs awd = decent wheels for me.

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v258/205/13/1373490568/n1373490568_30238498_8816.jpg

works for me in the baddass looks department.

yeah but i believe its like a toyota rav 4… FWD over 45mph. which is gooder for mileage. but less gooder for dorifto.

(sorry for the multipost. wheres the muli quote option???)

its the "+ at the bottom of the posts.

click on the ones you want to quote, and then click quote on the last post in the group

i am a fan

theres 3 settings: fwd, auto, and lock

auto stays fwd until it loses traction

lock is only good up to 3x mph, but splits 50:50 full-time

see i learned something today.

me too. but true AWD would help sell me.

i’m listening…

i was supposed to test drive one saturday, i read this thread and cancelled my apt. i’ll wait til this guy comes out.