Suzuki commissioned turbo SX4

http://cwimg.sv.publicus.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=CW&Date=20080604&Category=FREE&ArtNo=825017068&Ref=AR&maxw=350

“This SX4t concept takes that 2.0-liter four and adds a turbocharger. The result is a tire-squealing 221 hp”

I hope they make it, and come back and clean house in WRC.

AWD?

its ugly as sin…

Spiffy, I’m sort of interested.

221hp not bad at all, but its so ugly. However doesnt look like anything else on the road:tup:

What do those things weigh?

gf has an '08

not bad at all to drive, but it could sure use more power

i think a bit under 2900 lbs

Ot oh :tup:

Better then the new STI… I hope they make them and sell them for <20K and own the AWD turbo market.

that would be cool if they made that. i wonder how much that awd system can take.

Brian

I can find nothing appealing about this car.

mehh i don’t think it looks all that bad. take off the big S on the front n it’d look better IMO

I wouldn’t buy it for $10k

They drive really well. Like how a Japanese car should drive. >_>

i love how all the subaru and evo guys get all hot and bothered when there is another possible competitor in the ugly AWD 4 door class.

evo, sti = form follows function.

this = hit every stick on it’s fall down from the ugly tree then (because that wasn’t enough?) climbed back up and fell again.

you’re getting angry aren’t you

not at all… it’s a friday, it’s beautiful outside and I’m in my cube where the only windows is on my computer.

How’s the current drivetrain holding up?

IIRC there is some kind of electronic traction option (50/50 ?) for the current SX4.

Sounds sweet, if that car was 300hp it would destroy many cars out there but 221 sounds weak. I don’t understand why a company that makes one of the best bikes put such a weak engine in all there cars. Then there is the Escudo Pikes Peak car. Where did that come from???

ahh nothing like internet angst lol.

the new evo is hideous.

the main reason that i like this is cause it has the potential to be alot lighter than the current fat lard AWD cars.

Brian