Switching to Verizon Wireless

Which mobile phone would you recommend?

lg choclate flip is nice.

Talk to evolve, he’s the fucking man

it really depends on what you want. i would not suggest a motorola, however

[quote=“evolve,post:3,topic:28318"”]

[/quote]

fucking word, i hate mine. I do however dig the new samsung witht the qwerty keyboard. That phone is rad.

i love my Samsung U620…just came out the begining of march too

[quote=“evolve,post:3,topic:28318"”]

[/quote]

the basics…bluetooth/picture&video camera etc

chocolate sucks ass for texting.

its funny how those are basics now, lol

i would say LG VX8600 if size is an issue, or VX8300 if you just want a SOLID fucking phone.

i absolutely love my samsung u740, and i am very picky when it comes to my own phone. they just released it in black as well, which should be a huge seller.

I am attached to my samsung a950

i love my cherry chocolate, but you can’t txt all that fast i deal with it though

i got the LG ENV and i really like it. the u740 was a little more ackward for me. but dealing with the key lock on the front buttons is like pulling teeth. it unlocks itself a lot. thats my only real complaint.

i dont know how i ever got by without the qwerty keyboard in the past. ill never go back.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:11,topic:28318"”]

i got the LG ENV and i really like it. the u740 was a little more ackward for me. but dealing with the key lock on the front buttons is like pulling teeth. it unlocks itself a lot. thats my only real complaint.

i dont know how i ever got by without the qwerty keyboard in the past. ill never go back.

[/quote]

word

http://www.samsung.com/Products/MobilePhones/Verizon/SCH_U740CDAVZW.asp

Thats my next phone

:word: The enV is about the only phone on the planet with dedicated number buttons on the qwerty keyboard, although the u740 is a cooler form.

My finace just picked up the chocolate flip, aka vx8600. It’s nice. Sleek, works well. The 8300 is about the best alternative if you just want a cheap solid phone.

I just picked up an i730. It was a steal but it’s a pocket pc phone so it’s more of a personal organizer, media player, and oh it can make phone calls too.

Get the VX8600.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:11,topic:28318"”]

[/quote]

I have the same phone and have the same complaint. Otherwise i love the phone.

lg 8600. best phone IMO

lgvx8100 is the fawking shit… it just will not break, i love it… juan thats the phone i send you pix and vids of my poo from… :lol:

I have a treo 650. I have had it for almost 2 years and I beat the hell out of it. It still works great and I will never go back to another phone.

I love how you can put your own software on it and not have to pay verizon for getitnow software. Just wish the data plan was a little less than $44/month for unlimited.