which phone?

for verizon.

My new every two is up and I been wanting to get a new phone… only thing is I dont like any…

these are the only 2 I like, let me know the pros and cons about them.

Samsung A-990
I like the look of it and the big screen is always a bonus
Samsung SCH-i760
looks badass, fun to play with. I wont use half the features it has on it and I dont know what all you can do with windows mobile 6.0. I dont want my bill any higher so i wont have email access or anything else on it, I just like the phone. ( it says it can connect to the internet via Wi-Fi, so does that mean I wouldnt be charged an internet access fee?)

help me decide.

I like the smaller one cause it is cheaper and the other one is huge and you won’t use half of the features like you said, even though it is more $$

I get quite a nice discount on either phone for (new every two)

I’ll probably get the A-990 for around 50 or so and the smartphone for around 150-175 im guessing.
the smartphone isnt huge, seen it in person

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=2971

i had a treo 700 with windows. the only good thing about it was when they came out with a palm version verizon allowed me to switch to that at no charge.

nethier get a treo.

i have the older version of the smaller samsung and have been very happy with it. it has been one of hte best phones i have had.

i still like the enV. i’d be lost without it. you could probably get it for free with ur new every two.

dont like it

enterphoneguru

if you have never had a phone with windows mobile then stay away from it, these devices are computers before phones, and susceptible to the same “i installed this and it crashed” problems as a typical computer…i would know i’ve worked on these phones and i own a windows mobile 6 pda. Samsung makes very nice phones and for someone like you who knows they won’t use half the features of the phone(i760) just grab the 990

moto q>treo
windows>palm

if you don’t need any of the options, why get it? battery life will suffer and it’s more shit to scrool thru on the menu’s.

I wish I could go back to just a phone that makes calls, I hate the phones with camera’s, e-mail, big screens, etc…

And I have no problems with my windows based phone. I turn it off maybe once every other week to switch batteries if one dies during work hours.

im leanin towards the 990, but the smartphone is baller

smartphone may be baller, but i laugh at everyone who gets one not needing it. grab the 990 and call it a day

Get the smartphone, Samsung makes the best phones you can get. I have a blackjack and it the best phone i have ever had

LG>Samsung.

My brother has that LG and he loves it. Plus, I’ve only seen two other people with that phone in Pittsburgh, so you can also have that “WOW” factor.

Fixed
I have had a razr, lg vx8300, samsung a930, and the samsung blackjack. Samsung are the best phones. Razrs suck, lg is ok, but samsung is the best phone i have had.

My brother has had LGs as most of his phones. He had one Motorola that got replaced twice in a year, then he got his current LG. He had zero problems with his other LGs.

Myself, I have had all types of phones (Motos, Samsung, Nokias, Kyocera) and the best out of all of them were my Nokias. There’s a reason why they are #1 in cell phones.

I have a Samsung now, and it’s good, but I have problems with static and Bluetooth disconnecting. Motos are by far the worst phones made.

env! i just got mine and i love it… i wanted a treo but i didnt want to pay for a data plan

Duh, the first problem with them is that motorola made them

my first three EnVs were all within the first two months of its release… had the same one now since feb and its been great though the drops and everything.

motorola brick > *